GST (Goods & Services Tax)
- We are registered for GST therefore our products and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. This is included in the price.
- All prices on ThatGingerbreadPlace.com.au are listed in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Some of our products have a longer lead time than others to produce due to the complex nature of the design. Where possible, turn around time is between 24 – 48 hrs. If we are unable to dispatch your order within 48 hours, we will contact you by e-mail or phone with an estimated dispatch date.
- Please note at Christmas time (peak time) lead time is usually longer than a week.
- We reserve the right not to accept an order.
- Orders for long-distance regional delivery should be placed at least 6-8 days prior to ensure timely delivery by courier. We are not held responsible for any courier delays
- Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your order is delivered within your required timeframe. That Gingerbread Place take the utmost care and attention to ensure that your order is as similar as possible to the requested item.
- GST is applied all orders
- Our prices may change without notice.
- A 3% surcharge is added to Amex and Diners payments
- All orders must be paid in full by credit card or bank deposit before delivery
- Payment options we accept are Direct Bank Deposit, Credit Card Payment, Paypal or Cash, and must be specified at the time of ordering. (No personal cheques accepted)
- Delivery cost is additional to the product. Delivery cost is to one venue only, additional costs will apply multiple delivery points are required.
- Weekday delivery times are between 10am and 5pm. We do not do weekend deliveries.
- The customer must provide the correct address in the initial online order form. Any variations to the address after this time may incur an additional fee.
- If the goods have been dispatched and the customer advises the address is incorrect a redirection fee will be applicable with the courier service.
- We use a courier service so someone must be available to accept the order or prior arrangements should be made with us.
- Please note that our standard delivery service only allows a delivery date to be requested, we cannot specify a time of day for delivery.
- At Christmas time we cannot be responsible for courier delays. We send out our products for the date requested but due to the manic part of the season, courier delays can occur. This is outside of our control.
- Note: if there is no-one available to accept the delivery at the appointed destination, delays may occur that are out of our control, and may also result in an additional delivery charge should we need to return the goods back to our store or deliver to another address. In these cases we will contact the customer who has placed the order to request their instructions, additional courier fees will apply.
- Some products we cannot use a courier to deliver. In those cases we will contact you and discuss other delivery or pick-up alternatives.
- At That Gingerbread Place, we aim to deliver the best possible product.
- We will gladly refund, exchange or credit where goods: are faulty – this does not include minor breakages in the delivery process where the delivery is out of our control (courier deliveries) nor the cost of the delivery. In most cases our products can be repaired with a small amount of royal icing. i.e. lollies detached from houses or cookies such as trees to houses at Christmas.
- Refund is for product only – delivery cost is not refundable
- Photographic evidence is needed for any refunds.
- If you’re unsure of a product, please contact us prior to ordering, and we can discuss samples (costs apply).
- Please choose carefully. We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind, or make a wrong decision.
- Returns must be made within 7 days.
- If item needs to be returned you will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs.
- We endeavour to provide you with the most accurate representation of colours and products on our website, but please understand that due to the different colours that can be produced on your screen, slight colour variations may occur.
- Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of our website will be subject to Australian civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution.
- That Gingerbread Place does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website.
- It is an illegal violation to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. All persons found to have placed a fraudulent order will be prosecuted.
Links to other sites
- That Gingerbread Place is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other sites that are linked to ThatGingerbreadPlace.com.au
- All content and images included on this site are protected by International Copyright Laws